Do you need to unclog Toilet in Miami?
Dealing with a clogged toilet is a canoe am sure you don’t want to paddle. Imagine flushing your toilet and the content of the toilet bowl stares right back at you. The thought of this alone is so infuriating and very irritating. However, every house owner at one point or another has to deal with this mess. Without further delay, unclog your toilets in Miami by reaching out to us at Miami 24/7 plumbing Service.
Before reaching out to your phone to place a quick call to Miami 24/7 plumbers, here are quick-fix options to unclog toilets before their arrival.
How to Unclog a Faulty Toilet
- Stop the toilet bowl from over-Flowing: Once you notice that water is not flushing down the drain properly, locate the flapper and close it with one hand. To prevent the overflow of water from the tank into the bowl. Simultaneously hold the flusher with the second hand. Once the flow of water has been blocked press the flusher. Immediately you notice an excessive flow of water from the toilet bowl be quick to stop it with the other hand place on the flapper.
- Use the Right plunger: Using a plunger is another easy way to unclog toilets before you place a call through to a plumber. In using this tool it is very important you choose the right one. There are two common types: one with a flat base and another with a rounded extension after the flat base. Whichever one you want to choose it is very important that your plunger is tightly fitted into the hole of your toilet.
- Plunge the right way: After you have gotten the right plunger to work with, you need to apply heat to this tool to make it soft and very easy for us. Dipping it into hot water for a few minutes will help achieve this goal. Once the plunger is fitted firmly Into the hole exert the right amount of upward and downward force. If the water clears off the bowl, you have successfully Unclog toilet and can now flush properly. Otherwise, repeat the process again.
Do It Yourself tricks(DIY):
Here are some DIY tricks you can easily try out when faced with a clogged toilet before you get a plumber.
- Use Auger: these tools take the form of a snake. It is made of cables. For harder clogs the plunger might not attend to, this tool does the magic. When placed into the toilet hole it goes deep down to unclog the solid pile that has clogged the WC. You can improvise this tool with an iron office cloth hanger. All you need to do is to make it look like an Auger and it is ready for use.
- Baking Soda and Vinegar: This trick to unclog a toilet is more like a basic science project. You need a cup of baking soda and a cup of vinegar for this process. Pour a cup of baking soda into the clogged toilet then gradually pour the cup of vinegar afterward. The reaction this combination gives will help unclog toilets.
When to Place a call to Miami 24/7 Plumbing Agency
When all else fails and you still notice water-storing up in unusual places after flushing, it is time to place a call across to us. At this point, it would be difficult to unclog toilets with the aforementioned tools. This is the time you need the services of our trained professional plumbers to come to your rescue. With them, a permanent solution will be provided to your clogged toilets.
Is it possible to avoid clogged toilets?
This is a question most of our clients ask. The answer is quite simple and very easy. If you have kids at home, due to their inquisitive nature, enlightening them no to throw their toys or other objects into the toilet bowl that could clog it is essential. Furthermore, regular cleaning of your toilet will prevent sediment build-ups that will most likely result in a clog. Adequately adhering to the above guides will help curb the clogging of your toilet fixture.
One more thing you need to be aware of to help stay out of the headaches of a clogged toilet is the use of your toilet paper. You should have a bin to dispose of toilet papers already used and if you have to flush them, you don’t need too much to clean up after using the toilet.